The Twistars Invitational has consistently grown over the years with over 2400 athletes competing in 2014. Our Invitational promotes individual and team competition at all levels. Thousands of top quality custom designed medals and trophies will be presented for individual event, all-around and teams in every age division for all levels. Fun Meet gymnasts will receive ribbons and a participation medal.
Twistars USA prides itself on hosting a meet with unmatched hospitality and extra touches to coincide with our annual theme:
- Each gymnast will receive a FREE gift
- Coaches’ Party Friday night and Saturday night
Lots of Money!!! Awards!
$1000 Level 10 First Place
$750 Level 10 Second Place
$250 Level 10 Third Place
$1000 Super Team (Points earned @ 4 levels)
$500 Boys’ Team (Points earned @ 3 levels)
- The Twistars Invitational will be held in Lansing, Michigan’s state capital, at the Summit, located in the Capital Centre complex at I-96 and Lansing Rd.
- The girls and boys meets will be held in four separate venues with simultaneous competitions.
- There will be over 50,000 feet of fully equipped space.
Gymnastics Doctor Autism Foundation
Dr. Larry Nassar and his wife Stefanie founded the nonprofit public charity “Gymnastics Doctor Autism Foundation”. Throughout the country, gymnastics clubs are helping children with disabilities like autism by having them gain the therapeutic musculoskeletal and inner strengths that gymnastics can provide to all involved. Part of the Foundation’s goals is to promote and support gymnastics as a part of the therapeutic care of Autistic children. The Twistars Invitational is proud to once again support the Gymnastics Doctor Autism Foundation. Remember, “Autism is not a problem to be solved, but rather a potential to be realized.”